I’m often asked where to source good quality WordPress themes – hit up Google and you’ll come up with HUNDREDS of results for various marketplaces and designers; some great and some not-so-great!
I use themes from a wide variety of sources, but the ones that I keep going back to most are:
- Elegant Themes | https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- ThemeForest | https://themeforest.net/
- Studiopress | http://www.studiopress.com/
- Woo Themes | https://woocommerce.com/product-category/themes/business/
- Creative Market | https://creativemarket.com/
- NattyWP | http://www.nattywp.com/
- Bluchic | http://www.bluchic.com/
- Theme Fuse | https://themefuse.com
- Avada | https://avada.theme-fusion.com/
- Thrive Themes | https://thrivethemes.com/
- MOJO | http://www.mojo-themes.com/
If you decide to source your theme from a marketplace like ThemeForest or Template Monster, make sure you do your research and check their support and review/comment sections. Some of the themes can be hit and miss so make sure you do your due diligence before purchasing.
Melissa is an online business manager and website designer, who works with fellow rockstar women-in-business, providing support to overhaul their web presence and grow their businesses beyond their wildest dreams!