The dilemma: You have a huge file that you need to email to somebody but it’s way too large to send through your usual email system.
The fix: Use an We Transfer, which is an online file transfer service to send the file to your recipient’s email inbox. It’s so simple, free and you don’t even need to create an account.
Here’s how to email large files:
- Navigate to www.wetransfer.com
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Add the files you wish to send
- Enter the email address you wish to send to
- Enter your email address (This will show as being the “sender”)
- Type a message to accompany the files
- Click ‘Transfer’
- You will see a progress chart appear while the file is uploading. Once the upload is complete this will change to ‘Transfer complete’.
- That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email, and your recipient will receive an email where they can download your sent files.
Melissa is an online business manager and website designer, who works with fellow rockstar women-in-business, providing support to overhaul their web presence and grow their businesses beyond their wildest dreams!