Do you have a Pinterest board that you would like allow friends, workmates or colleagues to pin images to? It’s easy – add them as a collaborator! Here’s how:
- Log into your Pinterest account and navigate to your boards
- Click the ‘Edit’ pencil icon on the board you wish to add a collaborator to (Hint: the edit icon sits above the name of your Board)
- Scroll down to the “Collaborators” section.
- Start typing the name of your new collaborator, and select their name from the drop down box when it appears (Note: They will need to be following your board before you can add them) and click ‘Invite’
- Click ‘Save Settings’
- Your chosen collaborator will now receive an invitation to which they will need to accept and then they’ll be able to start pinning to your board!