Do you have a Google Calendar and would like to be able to share it with your assistant so that they can manage your appointments on your behalf? It’s easy!
Here’s how to share a Google Calendar:
- Navigate to https://calendar.google.com and log in to your account
- In the left hand side bar, review your calendars and choose which one you would like to share.
- Click the down arrow beside the calendar’s name and choose ‘Share this Calendar’
- In the ‘Share with specific people’, type in the email address of the person you wish to share with and choose the permission settings you wish to give them. You can choose from: Make changes AND manage sharing | Make changes to events only | See all event details | See only free/busy (hide details)
- Click ‘Add Person’
- Click Save
- That’s it! A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered and the person will need to click an activation link and then they’ll have access to your calendar.