In my business I regularly come across many fantastic systems designed to make our lives easier and more productive. This is the second of a series of blog posts wherein I share tips on ways that you can improve your productivity:
- Use a ‘To Do’ list. I always find it so much easier to plan and prioritise my days if I have a list of all my ‘to dos’ in front of me. Whether it be handwritten in a notebook, through Outlook’s task feature or an online system such as Remember The Milk, you will feel so much more organised once you’ve started.
- Subscribe by RSS to all your favourite blogs and read through a feed reader (i.e. Google Reader, and Outlook also has an RSS function) instead of physically visiting the site all the time. Why not start with this blog?!
- Manage your customer relationships with one of the many CRM systems available – Zoho, Salesforce and Highrise are all great options.
- Have a dedicated space for your home office. This may not always be possible but you will work best if you can separate your business and home life – and all the noise and interruptions that come with it.
- Start Now! Don’t procrastinate and put off until tomorrow what you could start today.
Well, those are all the words of wisdom I have for you this week. I hope you have found something here that you can implement to make your life a little easier. Stay tuned next week where I will share another five productivity tips, and of course, please feel free to comment if you have any that you would like to contribute.